Sunday, October 31, 2010

Almost there!

Day 24 - A photo of something that means a lot to you.
As you well know...I never just pick one picture.

Jesus Christ!
The Book of Mormon!
The Prophet!



Day 25 - What's in your purse?
Too much stuff.
Lip gloss.
My wallet.
Pens.
A small notebook.
Fingernail clippers.
Gum.
Chapstick.
A bunch of random things that shouldn't be in there.

Day 26 - A photo of somewhere you've been to.

Disneyland!


This weekend was so great. On Friday I went to a party in Idaho Falls with my friends from Rexburg. It was one of the most legit parties I've ever been to. The whole house was totally decked out in Halloween decorations and it was just sweet! When Brandie and I got there, the party hadn't really started getting cool yet. There were a few people but no one was really doing anything...especially not dancing. And we were supposed to be meeting up with Lacey Tash and Dan so when we got there to find that they weren't there...we were really not quite sure what to do haha because neither of us knew anyone at the party. So we went downstairs where the dancing was supposed to be and where the music was loudly thumping and we started to dance. Slowly but surely others at the party started to join us and by the time Lacey and those guys got there we had that dance floor goin crazy! It was so much fun. I'm so glad I have friends that are willing to get crazy and wild sometimes. It's so much better than having friends that always wanna look cool.

Anyway then Saturday night after going to my sister's house for Halloween/my nephews birthday celebration, Lacey, Tashlynn, Kylee, and I drove to Rexburg to hit up some parties. We went to a couple at the Ridge that were pretty lame. I guess they wouldn't be lame if we weren't all in the mood to dance but we were and no one else would dance so therefore they were a little lame. Then after that we went to look for some more and found a house party and stuff but anyway long story short none of those worked out. Kylee, Lacey, and Tash all went to meet up with some people that they knew while Brandie, Dan, and I went back to Dan's apartment and hung out. It was really great. I love my friends so much! We're all just so much fun...at least I think so haha.

Today my family came over for hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls. It was so yummy and great and fun and just awesome!!! I love my family too. They're so great.

Anyway, that's all for today :) NIGHT!

No comments: