Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Day 21 - A photo of something that makes you happy.
My nieces and nephews. This morning I went over to my sister's house to watch her kids while she and her husband went to stake conference. She told them that before we could play they had to get their clothes on and clean their rooms. Since Max and Eliza share a room and Eliza is only 4, I decided to stay in there and help them. Darcy finished first and so I told her to just hang out until we were done. She didn't oppose to that idea and went downstairs. When we got all done cleaning their room, we came downstairs to a big party! We had to get our hands stamped before we could go in, and in the living room were decorations, snacks, a "dance floor", music blasting, a face-painting booth, and a nail painting booth. It was so much fun. And that's definitely Darcy for ya. She is always planning parties and loves being the girl in charge. She gets that from her mom :) But no matter how sad I'm feeling, these little buggers can ALWAYS cheer me up. Along with any of my other nieces and nephews. They just make me so darn happy.

Not a greeeaat picture. Especially because I have zero makeup on.
Well, no normal makeup. But still a cute one I think.

Day 22 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.

Dear you,

Ya know, I'm really not okay with what you did to me. You treated me in a way that no one should ever be treated and the worst part about the whole thing is that I let you. It has taken me a long time to get to this point, but I can now say in all honesty that I am over it. I'm often reminded of you because you continue to do things that hurt me, but like I said, I am over it. I am done with you and your silly lies. I am stronger now and I will never let anyone treat me the way you treated me; simply because I don't deserve it.

Hope you get a life someday,
Joy
Day 23 - 15 facts about you.
1-I daydream ALL THE TIME. I mean seriously. All the freaking time.
2-I would say about 90% of the people that know me don't even know who I really am.
3-I have the best friends in the entire world. Hands down.
4-I have a streak of hair with no pigment that you don't even know exists because the rest of my hair is so blonde.
5-I love cooking. But only when it's for other people. Not so much for myself.
6-I love it when people call me Joyful.
7-I don't trust boys. Or a lot of people for that matter.
8-Ever since I've gotten to college I've had a really hard time spending more than 15 bucks on a shirt.
9-Scary movies don't scare me. Maybe at the time that I'm watching them but I never get nightmares from them.
10-I don't have a middle name.
11-I can shake my booty really well. Jus' sayin :)
12-I'm complicated. More than anyone really knows.
13-I love chocolate. Especially hot chocolate.
14-I RARELY hate anyone. Like really seriously very very rarely.
15-I'm going to DC in 12 days :) :) :)

I'm SOOOOO tired. Night!

No comments: