Friday, October 29, 2010

Fact or Fiction?

Fact: I HATE when girls steal guys from other girls. Especially their friends. Luckily, it's never happened to me (because if it did, that B would be goin DOWN! haha) but I've seen it happen to one too many of my friends. And I hate hate hate it. It just might possibly be one of the worst things you could do. My friends and I have had this conversation and one of them asked, "Well what if he is "the one" for you and your friend is dating him?" First of all, I don't believe in "the one". I feel that there are many people that could be suitable for you. Second of all, wait your frickin turn girl! Maybe if things don't work out with your friend and that guy your friend would be nice enough to let you have him next. And third, if you were being a good faithful friend you wouldn't be getting close enough to him to feel that way about him. Those are just my feelings. I don't want to offend anyone with this post...because everyone messes up sometimes and everyone has their weaknesses. But that doesn't mean it's right.

Fiction: I have better things to do than blog.

Fact: I have the most complicated love life ever. I am a little biased, but it really is and always has been so darn confusing. I still haven't quite figured myself out and why I am the way I am. But it's tiring. And I'm getting pretty sick of it.

Fiction: If you wake up at the same time every day, then your body will naturally just wake up at that time every day. NOPE! Maybe that works for some people but not everyone! Because even though I had class at 7:45 every single day last semester, I never got to the point where I just naturally woke up for class. Hardest thing I've ever had to do haha. I'm a wimp.

Fact: I love Missy Elliott.

Fact: I am so so so excited to move back to Rexburg and start school in January!

Fact: I'm going to Washington DC in 13 days to see Jake!

1 comment:

Courtney Cook said...

FACT: You're excited to be traveling to see Jake with Courtney :)