Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pictures galore!

Day 15 - Something you don't leave the house without.

My purse. Well...that's not true. I guess I should just say my phone because sometimes I leave my purse behind but I never leave my phone.
Day 16 - Your celebrity crush. Let's be honest...it wouldn't be fair to pick just one...




Day 17 - A photo of you and your family. I don't have one on here that includes all of my family. So I'll put up a few pictures that include family members.

I've posted this one before...but I think it is so great!! This is all of my nieces and nephews that I love so much!


I love this girl so much!!!

From forever ago but I've been searching everywhere on my computer for a picture of my sister Aimee's family and I just can't find one! So this'll have to do :)
Cute Karlee :)
I look nast but this is my amazing sister Lora :)

Nope didn't even have to tell her to do this. Ha my oldest niece Darcy. She's so awesome.
My family's Harry Potter party. Plus Hayley and Corrine.

My sister Holli, her hubby Ben, and their 3 kids Darcy, Max, and Eliza.

Max and Karlee with their strange cousin connection.
Oh I love how you can see Kiya's chunk rolls. And Karlee's face...priceless haha.
Kristy, her husband Josh, and their two girls Karlee and Kiya

My brother Joe, his wife Necia and their two girls Kaylea and Lila. They bring me so much JOY :)

Eliza :)

This picture cracks me up. My brother Scott and his wife Tamra.
And the two most amazing parents in the whole world. They're silly haha.
Got enough pictures yet? I hope so! Because I sure am done posting! NIGHT!




No comments: