Thursday, October 28, 2010

Look at me go!

Day 12 - A photograph of the town you live in.


The beautiful river and waterfall! I sure do love Idaho Falls :)

Day 13 - Your favorite musician and why?
Gosh, picking my favorite musician would be like picking my favorite...toenail. Okay not really. But it is a really hard choice for me. And just like most of the things in my life...it changes from week to week. But I'll pick 5 girls and 5 boys. Leona Lewis, Kelly Clarkson, Ingrid Michaelson, Paramore, Carrie Underwood. And uh Rascal Flatts, Lifehouse, the Beatles, Billy Joel, and Dashboard. Yeah. That sounds like a good list. Why? Because they speak to my soul...haha but really.

Day 14 - A TV show you're currently addicted to.



LOVE GLEE! Although this season is really disappointing me. A lot. Blah.
 
 
 
Sooooo on another note. I'm really stressed. About a lot of things. The funny thing is like two months ago I REMEMBER thinking, "My life is going pretty well..nothing too big stressin me out. Just enjoying things." And then almost immediately thinking, "Oh crap, that means somethin big is heading my way." Because that's how it works isn't it? Once you think you've kinda gotten things figured out something comes your way and throws you through a loop. Well consider me thrown. I'm gonna go to bed.
 
Love ya'll!

No comments: