Monday, October 25, 2010

dos at a time

So I decided that since I don't blog every day, I am going to do two of the challenges every day.
Let's take a look at what today has in store for us shall we?



Day 10 - A photo of your favorite place to eat.

Yuuuummmmm!!! I could probably eat there every day and not be sick of it. Their breadsticks and salad are so so so delicious! Luckily, I have friends that enjoy this restaurant as much as I do so we make sure to go at least once a semester. Love my friends, love Olive Garden.


Day 11 - What's in your makeup bag.
  • Lotsa random eyeshadow colors
  • Liquid foundation
  • Powder
  • Bronzer
  • Liquid Eyeliner
  • Pencil Eyeliner
  • Mascara
  • Lip Gloss
  • Eyebrow Pencil (I never use this..but I have it just in case)
  • Blush
  • Lip Liner (Once again...NEVER use this..unless I'm dressing up in a costume or something)
  • Eyelash Curler
  • Tweezers
Wow...I feel like that's a lot of stuff. Especially for such a tiny bag. But I don't use all of this every day. I just keep it in there so that I can have it when I want to use it. I like make up though. I'm all of my nieces best friend because I "put makeup on them". Even though I only pretend most of the time haha. Except for this one time...Oh man this was fun.
My niece Darcy and I put make up on each other when she slept over at my apartment :)

Then we all decided to do silly makeovers on each other. It was one of the best nights I've ever had haha.


                                     








2 comments:

Elise said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Olive Garden too! Can we go together sometime?! :)

Courtney Cook said...

This is so great! :]
ps. i want to go to olive garden with you and miss elise :)