Thursday, November 4, 2010

Annnnd...we're done :)

Day 29 - Something you could never get tired of doing.


and no it's probably not what you're thinking...the thing I never get tired of doing is in fact NOT the hippity dippity...it's dancing! Latin dancing to be specific, but really any dancing could suffice. Ask anyone who knows me well or has lived with me...I'm always dancing. I love it!!
Day 30 - A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.
Well...I don't know if it literally means "today" or if it just means today in the present. So since I just worked out and now I look all nasty...I'm going to go with the second option :)

This picture isn't thaaaat recent but I didn't feel like searching through my pictures to find one of myself. Besides that I don't take pictures of myself very often. So I went through facebook and found one. 
Okay good three things that have happened to me in the past 30 days...
1. I got into the social work program
2. I lost 5 more pounds
3. Got to have an entire "girls day" with my sisters. It was the best!
 
 
I'M DOOOONNNNEEE with the blog challenge!! Let's see if I still have motivation to blog after this. Well I probably will because in a week I go to DC and so I'll be sure to blog about that...and then it's Thanksgiving so I can blog about that...then Christmas...then I move back to Rexburg and there are no promises after that haha. We'll see what happens. DC in a week. You better believe it folks...we are outta here next Thursday! WOO HOO!!! I really can't wait. I need this break. I need it badly. I'm stressed out right now kids. And it's no fun. Hopefully I can forget all my worries while I'm away. That'd be nice.
 
My dad is in Nashville, Tennessee right now and it's weird not having him at home. I'm glad I'm here to keep my mom company or she would probably be all scared and lonely...haha who am I kidding she probably wishes I weren't here right now so she could have the whole house to herself. But that is just not so! Okay I'm tired I don't even know why I'm up. NIGHT YA'LL!

No comments: