Friday, December 31, 2010

Ohhh 2010. I'll miss you.

A photo recap of 2010
(I know right? A PHOTO recap! Look at me postin' photos and what not.)
Not in any order...I got lazy.
Bracken, Courtney, and I got to go and visit our friends in Logan!
We went to "Pizza Heaven" & got breadsticks.

My niece Darcy came and spent the night.
We all gave each other awwwwesome makeovers! :)

We made Jenny girly!! For the day.

White Gurlz! Check the video here.
Random activity during finals week. Loved it! Haha. So fun.

Last day of Spring semester. Dinner at Wingers.
Good memories with these girls :)

Princess party with most of my nieces.

Dance party at the river. Suuuuch a fun night.

These are two of my BFF's from highschool Brianna and Chelsea.
I met up with them this night and had a lot of fun.
I don't really know why some of these pictures mean more to me than others...
but this one definitely does.

This is the day Brandie, Jocelyn, Nicole, and I rode our bikes to Heise Hot Springs and back.
I would DEFINITELY do this again. Not that bad of a bike ride and way nice to relax in the pools.

Roommates of Spring 2010! Loved these girls SO MUCH.

4th of July! My niece Eliza, me, and my cousin Meili
Eliza doesn't do well with pictures :)

Me in New York City! Looooooved Times Square.

Some of the best friends I've ever had

Washington Monument!

Oh heyyy Obama!
Our trip to DC.

Flag football! Definite highlight of that semester.
Great teammates, great coaches.
And we were almost undefeated.

Megs and I at my 21st bday party.
She so generously and kindly made my cake :)
Isn't it beautiful haha

I went to a circus for the very first time!! That's an elephant!

Harry Potter party!
I'm Hedwig the owl :)

After the Social Work Halloween party that we went to for Brandie.
I found out like two days before I was accepted into the program :)
And I literally threw that costume together 10 minutes before it started.

Brock, me, and Jake.
This was taken right before Maddie backed up into Hayley's car :S
But it wasn't that bad.

Worst sunburn I've literally ever had

The night of the gumballs.

Dan's Bday cake.
Took us sooooo long and it still looked like crap haha.
But it was made with love ♥

The weekend we visited Logan.
This was taken at like 5 AM
Such good times with this crew :)

Valentines Day! haha

Hockey Game for Matt. Sooooo cold.

Look at how little Daisy is!! She's HUGE now!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

You've had GREAT year!! Except I'm not in enough of these pictures. But that's okay. My bad!